I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Plymouth, Devon, England
Domus are currently working with a market leading care provider in the learning disabilities sector to recruit an experience Registered Service Manager for one of their fantastic residential services in the Plymouth area. The service provides for adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and autism.
They are paying £30,000 for the right candidate.
* Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: JDHC - RMPL - 1011
Tower Hamlets, London, Greater London, England£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref 3397 (MANH)~
About The Role As Home Manager at HC One, you'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers. Unparalleled kindness....