I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
I am working on behalf of a reputable domiciliary complex care service provider that requires an experienced Clinical Training Manager to head up the training and development for their staff across the whole company.
They support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs.
They take a family approach, caring as much for their team as they expect them to care for their clients.
This is a high-profile role and an exciting opportunity for the right person. You will be the head of training for their 10 branches across the north of England and manage the delivery of training to clinical and non-clinical staff.
Your main duties:
* You will deliver in-house training, workshop style within the specialist training suites and also bespoke training out in the field
* Manage the training and development of 2 other non-clinical trainers
* You will work alongside and liaise with the clinical governance nurse and the risk & quality manager to ensure best practice within the company
* You will be required to keep up-to-date with all legal policies and procedures and deliver any changes / amendments in legislation to your team
*** Other duties to be confirmed ***
You will be a dynamic individual and have a strong clinical/nursing background with a proven successful track record within complex care sector, dedicated, approachable, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do & focused on ensuring the delivery of training meets and exceeds the legal requirements.
* Have the ability to understand and identify competencies for delivering complex care
* Exceptional communicator at all levels within a clinical training environment
* An understanding of the community care setting, however home-care experience is not essential.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of working with clients with complex clinical needs e.g. tracheostomy, PEG, Non-invasive ventilation
* A person who loves being a team player as much as they do leading a team
* You must be able to drive with a full UK driving license and your own car.
In addition, we can promise you:
* Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
* Your DBS paid for and free uniforms
* Your salary paid monthly in addition to any mileage and travel reimbursement
* 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays and a day off for your birthday!
* Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
* On-going CPD and re-validation support through a comprehensive internal infrastructure. We have our very own Nurse confirmer
* Fully funded relevant training courses and seminars
* A voice and influence. You will be invited to be an active member of the clinical board team, positively influencing client care
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Rugeley, Staffordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref J89590
Are you an experienced domiciliary care manager or care co-ordinator looking for a career-defining opportunity?Our client is a succ...
Horley, Surrey, England£ 10.32 - 10.55 Per hourPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 10.32 - 10.55 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 14th December 2017Ref SBCW027
Connaught Resourcing Ltd is urgently seeking a Senior support worker to work across two resdiential care settings one based in Horl...