I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Redcar, North Yorkshire, England
A specialist care provider is seeking a Deputy Manager for their care home in Redcar, which also has a supported living unit to get people back into the community. The service provides specialist support for adults with Autism. They require a Deputy/General Manager who will support the challenging demands of the service users and motivate the staff to maintain the quality of care.
The successful candidate should have a range of experience working with challenging and complex behaviours, and be able to demonstrate sound leadership and management skills and able to effectively manage change for the progression of the service and quality of care. You will manage systems and processes which effect service compliance in a timely manner, including staff rotas, care hours and incident reporting.
* Salary: £27,000
* Excellent career progression and ongoing training
* Pension scheme and childcare vouchers
* Online benefits and cashback rewards
Key skills and Competencies:
* Strong care background and leadership ability
* Knowledge of Positive Behavioural Support (PBS)
* Experience with residential or supported living settings
* Someone with a strong character to handle challenging situations
* Excellent communication skills
* Commercially strong with good business development knowledge and experience
* Managing and controlling resources to meet demands and changing priorities, ensuring financial viability
* Up-to-date working knowledge of the regulatory and procedural requirements in relation all aspects of management of the service and service user support plans, to ensure the service maintains full compliance with internal and external regulatory and requirements, as evidenced through external and internal inspection, monitoring visits and audits.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JCP: DMNSH - 0911