Job DescriptionResidential Home Manager – Older People / Dementia – Warrington (commutable from Warrington, Widnes, St Helens & Surrounding areas) Salary £38,000 - £40,000
My client has an exciting opportunity for a strong home manager who is looking for a new challenge to manage this medium/large residential care home for older people / dementia.
This home is in need of a care driven home manager to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
- Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
- Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
- Staff recruitment and development
- Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
- Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
- ILM / RMA preferred but not essential
- Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia
- Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on Apply
or e-mail Apply
for more information
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.