I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Jarrow, Tyne and Wear, England
I am currently working with a national care provider to help recruit a Project Manager for a supported living service Jarrow. The service supports individuals with learning disabilities, as well as some mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
The company are looking for someone with experience of working with these specific client groups and previous experience of being in a management role. You will provide personalised support to the service users, and develop a high quality support service. You will enable service users to lead fulfilling and valued lives, maintain their tenancies, participate in their local community, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcomes.
The Project Manager will lead, coordinate and supervise the team to achieve the highest standards of practice, customer care and positive outcomes. In addition, you will be expected to carry out direct support with service users, work professionally alongside the multi-disciplinary team and work closely in liaison with families, carers and the local community.
* Salary: £23,317 - £24,855 Depending on experience and qualifications
* 37.5 hours per week including weekends, nights, evenings and public holidays according to the needs of the service. The post holder may be required to participate in an on-call rota for which an allowance will be paid.
Key skills and Competencies:
* If you are successful you will undertake the CQC Registered Manager role and to ensure that all the requirements of the Health & Social Care Act are met within the service.
* Must have DipSW, RNLD, NVQ 4/5, RMA, Diploma Level 5 or equivalent professional qualification
* At least two years' experience of supervising staff and managing a team
* Desirable: NVQ Assessor Award (D32/D33)/Practice Teacher Award
* Must have a track record of working within services for people with learning disabilities; and desirable experience with Autism and complex needs and/or those who present with behaviours that challenge services/PBS.
* Ability to articulate and communicate a progressive vision for the delivery of services.
* Ability to build relationships with staff, service users, family members, commissioners and CQC and making sure they fully understand the needs of every tenant
* Experience in recruitment, induction, retention and deployment of all staff
* Ability to carry out comprehensive assessment of individual's care and support needs including risk assessment
* Personal resilience and ability to manage a challenging workload and competing priorities.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
Ref: JCCS: PMJ - 0911
Horley, Surrey, England£ 10.32 - 10.55 Per hourPermanentPosted 16th November 2017
£ 10.32 - 10.55 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 16th November 2017Closes 14th December 2017Ref SBCW027
Connaught Resourcing Ltd is urgently seeking a Senior support worker to work across two resdiential care settings one based in Horl...