£17,250 per annum
**Excellent opportunity – Brand New Luxury Care Home – Opening January 2018**
In Touch Recruitment are proud to be working exclusively with a small, prestigious care home provider to recruit experienced Care Assistants for their brand new luxury care home which is soon to open in the Duston area of Northampton.
This fantastic new care facility will be registered to provide high quality care and support for up to 66 older people with residential and dementia care needs.
We currently have Full Time Day and Full Time Night opportunities, covering 42 hours per week, working 3 shifts on and 3 shifts off (8 – 8).
Working as a Care Assistant, your duties will include, however not limited to;
- Assisting residents with their personal and intimate care needs
- Ensuring residents feel well cared for by establishing caring relationships with residents and understanding their likes and dislikes
- Participate in events and activities within and outside the home
- Report and record any changes in a resident’s behaviour, condition or needs and escalating to senior staff where appropriate
- Maintaining a clean and happy environment for residents
We are looking for motivated, compassionate and reliable individuals who have experience caring for older people with residential and dementia care needs. A NVQ qualification is desirable however not essential.
Along with an excellent working environment, successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, full induction training along with ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you are a Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant looking for a new and exciting opportunity in Northampton – Don’t Delay, Apply Today!!
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply
Key Words: Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Health Care Assistant, Carer, Support Worker, Residential Care Worker, Full Time Care Assistant, HCA, HCA Full Time, Care Assistant Northampton