I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Derby, Derbyshire, England
My client, a Local Authority based in the East Midlands is looking for a Qualified Social Worker for their Child Protection team. There is plenty of support and supervision with this Local Authority. This means you won't feel stuck on doing everything yourself and management will support you in developing and making your caseloads a little more stress free.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Attending court and handling your own complex caseloads
2. Working with children and families, communities and carers to make informed decisions
3. Identification of risk, neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children.
4. Assessments such as Core, Initial Assessments, Referrals and court reports
5. Lead professionals in the Assessment, Planning and Review of care plans for children.
They are offering telephone interviews immediately and is a relatively fast process in terms of hiring. This means you can start a new role next week if you had the option to and there will be no gaps in your CV whatsoever.
What I can offer to you:
- As one of two Consultants for the East Midlands, I have obtained a number of contacts across the East Midlands, meaning you might even get your CV across to roles that aren't even available to other agencies.
- I work directly with Local Authorities, specifically Service Managers, where your CV will be sent directly to their Inbox rather than a portal system.
- You don't have to worry about your CV being lost in an unknown portal; it will be directly in their inbox, with the person who is in charge of hiring.
- This also means I can get quicker feedback for you and move the process along faster.
NonStop can offer you:
- Your own Consultant and point of contact specific to an area in the UK
- CV Review and Cover Letter service as well as advice on the IR35 legislation
- Interview Advice and preparation to help you stand out
- Consultants with knowledge and understanding of the Social Care Industry
- A supportive team who deals with any of your questions
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street gift vouchers. You could make a friend very happy and also have some extra cash for yourself
Lambeth, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 6th November 2017
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 6th November 2017Closes 20th November 2017Ref TM Stock KG
We are looking to recruit a Team Manager within the Stockwell area on a permanent basis to work within the housing sector. This is ...
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourContractPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 20th November 2017Closes 27th November 2017Ref JO0000001452
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...