I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Twickenham, Greater London, England
Care Worker - Evenings MEAR56400
Available pay rate of £10.00 per hour! / Competitive hourly rate
Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK’s leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40,000 older and disabled people with 17,000 well trained and dedicated staff.
We’re looking for confident, friendly, compassionate and individuals in Twickenham to join our team of Care Worker / Support Workers to assist people in their own homes.
• Personal Care – dressing and undressing, washing and bathing, toileting and all aspects of personal hygiene, getting in and out of bed and assisting with the use of aids to Daily Living / rehabilitation aids, as required.
• Health Care – assisting with, prompting and administering medication.
• Dietary Care - Meal preparation and assisting with feeding as required.
• Domestic / Household Services - General cleaning duties, bed-making, clearing refuse and rubbish, laundering / ironing etc. as required, shopping, assistance with budgeting and personal finances (paying bills) and personal planning (Birthdays, anniversaries etc.)
The successful candidate will have a passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, good written and verbal communication skills and a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears).
This role is for Evening work – Covering the hours between 14:00 – 22:00.
Benefits of working with Mears
• Up to £300 Welcome Bonus
• Up to 28 Days Holidays per annum
• Free Uniform
• Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
• Annual company fun days
• Full training will be provided, to include the opportunity to complete NQV / QCF in Health and Social Care to support your career growth
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England£ 9.05 - 9.05 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 9.05 - 9.05 Per hourPart timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MEAR56439
Female Care Worker – Weekends MEAR56439 Wandsworth £9.05 per hour Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on… Me...
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MSJO
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Male Care Assistant / Support Worker to provide direct care as part of a small Nurse l...
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 21st November 2017Ref 149785_S_42307
Are you caring and creative? Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? If yes, then our client's Support Worker ...