I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
Search Consultancy is working to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into a Looked after Children Team on a temporary basis for Staffordshire County Council. The successful candidate will be working within a stable and supportive team and will be paid a very competitive hourly rate of pay
Responsibilities of the role include:
* To Improve outcomes for children in care and children leaving care
* Attending court and completing court report
* Attending Looked after Children reviews
* Undertake the administration and management of a caseload of Children in Care and Children Leaving Care
* Develop and implement Care Plans for Children in Care and Pathway Plans for children who are leaving care
* Develop, co-ordinate, implement and monitor in partnership with other agencies appropriate plans that address all aspects of a child's life
* Statutory visits and duties
* Working with Plans of Adoption and attending Adoption Panels
* Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
To be considered for this role you must have significant experience in children social work including looked after children and the ability to sensitively deal with children and adults.
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Mike on Applyfor further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourContractPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 20th November 2017Closes 27th November 2017Ref JO0000001452
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...
Lambeth, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 6th November 2017
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 6th November 2017Closes 20th November 2017Ref TM Stock KG
We are looking to recruit a Team Manager within the Stockwell area on a permanent basis to work within the housing sector. This is ...