I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
I am currently working on behalf of a large, market leading healthcare provider that is currently seeking to appoint a Senior Service Manager to oversee supported living services in the Swansea area.
The services under the remit are supported living for working aged adults with learning disabilities primarily with associated conditions.
* In charge of the management of the area office including the supervision, specific care advice and support to service managers and team leaders.
* Ensuring the high-quality management of services at all times that are specific to the needs and requirements of the service users.
* To have a strategic view of all new placements from referral to assessment, service and discharge planning in line with budgetary limitations and organisational strategy.
* Working with external agencies e.g. purchasers, voluntary sector etc. promoting the company and increasing client referrals and placements.
* Developing the business further and securing further contracts
The ideal candidate will:
* Have had 3 years previous management experience, ideally within learning disabilities
* Have a proven track record in managing multi-site services and in developing business.
* Have a QCF qualification at level 5 in management. (Equivalent to Level 4 in care/RMA).
* Be a car driver due to the travel required by the role
Candidates that have worked in a domiciliary or supported living care environment would be at an advantage due to the setup of the role.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: AMC- SSM - 0811