I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading national charities for individuals with Learning Disabilities. They are looking for a Team Leader to take charge of their supported living service for individuals with Learning disabilities in the Sheffield area.
The Team Leader will work as part of the management team to promote person centred support and to support the staff team. Your working week will be split between direct support and management time.
You will work alongside the Support Manager to ensure that the staff are providing excellent support to the people that we work with. You will provide support and supervision to the team of support staff, be key to managing the rota and ensuring staff are fully trained, and provide on the job coaching, feedback, and act as a role model. You will work alongside the Support Manager and staff team to ensure that people's support plans are up to date, and reflect their wishes and aspirations through their person centred plans.
* QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care, an equivalent award or a willingness to work towards this.
* Relevant experience of working with adults with learning disabilities, complex needs and potentially behaviours that may challenge
* The ability to support teams in challenging environments
* Knowledge and skills in support planning and risk assessment
* Must have a valid UK driving licence and the use of a car for work purposes
* 28 days paid holiday per year (Inc. bank holidays & increasing to 33 days with length of service)*
* Competitive pension scheme (we will match contributions up to 6%)
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee Assistance programme and Occupational Health support
* Fantastic training and development tailored to support you as an individual
* Paid for DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: JCAT: TLS - 0811