I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Chester, Cheshire, England
Would you be interested in managing a lovely nursing and residential home within a group that's dedicated to providing excellent care?
Domus Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a fantastic national care provider in the search for an experienced nurse-qualified home manager to run their nursing and residential service in Chester.
* You will be responsible for the management of the day to day functioning of this care home
* You will influence first-hand the attainment of budgeted financial performance; maximising fee levels and exercising sound cost management across the Home
* Duties will include staff management including supervisions, appraisals and identify training needs
* Leading on the assessment of potential residents and ensuring the highest quality care is delivered and maintained
* Ensuring the home is compliant with all statutory and legal requirements and be the registered manager with CQC for the home.
* Suitable candidates for this role must be Nurse Qualified with an up to date NMC pin number
* You must have previous operational or management experience within a nursing or residential home environment
* You should be an inspirational leader, with the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style
* Extensive knowledge of CQC legislation is a necessity, as is the ability to ensure the home is compliant with the local authorities and internal audits
* A current driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential
* You will also need to be a caring, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who is interested in working in a growing and progressive organisation
* Fantastic salary up to £60,000 dependent upon experience
* Competitive bonus structure
* Generous holiday package
* Excellent opportunities for further development and progression
* Contributory pension
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash**
Keywords: Care, Elderly, Dementia, Care Home Manager, Commissioning Manager, Home Manager Nantwich, Cheshire,
Tower Hamlets, London, Greater London, England£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 50000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 13th December 2017Ref 3397 (MANH)~
About The Role As Home Manager at HC One, you'll have one quality that truly sets you apart from your peers. Unparalleled kindness....