I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Ormskirk, Lancashire, England
I am working on behalf of a client who is seeking a Registered Manager to join one of their services in the Ormskirk area supporting children with Learning Disabilities and Autism. Within the company they are very child focused and always strive to give their service users the most positive outcomes. They are looking for a passionate and nurturing individual who will bring their own influences and management experience into this role as well as well as working in line with their core values and adopt their therapeutic approach. The ideal candidate will come from a Learning Disability/Autism background.
* To ensure that the Home meets the high standards set out by the company and strive for outstanding with Ofsted.
* Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
* Developing the team and daily running of the home
* Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
The key skills and experience:
* A proven track record of successfully managing similar Children's Residential facilities in a Learning Disabilities/Autism setting
* Level 5 in Management & Level 3 in Children and Young people
* Must hold a full UK driving license.
* Strong staff management.
* An ability to communicate effectively on all levels with internal and external bodies.
* A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: KSM - RGM - ORM - 0611
Rugeley, Staffordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref J89590
Are you an experienced domiciliary care manager or care co-ordinator looking for a career-defining opportunity?Our client is a succ...