I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Nursing Home Manager - Elderly Nursing /Dementia Home
Package Details: £45,000 - £48,000 p/a + Excellent Company Benefits (Stated Below)
Contracted Hours: 40 Hours Per Week (Monday - Friday)
Compass Associates are exclusively working with a valued client who are currently looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager for their large luxury care home service based in the Paisley area. We are seeking an experienced manager with a proven track record of improving quality standards, increasing occupancy levels & private self funding markets.
My client are a large group of nursing homes with business focussed within the UK .
The service is a purpose built home which offers nursing and residential care to older people including frail elderly, dementia and short term / respite care and is currently operating to an excellent standard from a quality perspective .
Ideally the candidate will have worked in a care home setting previously and dealt with frail elderly and dementia service users. Ideally the candidate will have had previous managerial experience and posses a kind, friendly and approachable personality but most importantly have a passion for first class quality care.
- Excellent understanding of quality, compliance & regulations within a care home setting.
- Experience dealing with large extensive budgets with full autonomy over EBITDA.
- Strong up to date clinical skills. (Must be capable of hands on nursing)
- Commercially aware and possess strong sales & marketing skills. (Effective net worker)
- RGN, RMN, RNLD or RNMH nursing qualification.
- A good team player who possesses strong relationship building skills.
- A pro-active person who endeavours all types of challenges.
- Someone who has a passion for delivering first class quality care.
- Competitive salary. (£48,000 p/a)
- Excellent holiday allowance - 6 weeks Inc bank holidays
- Progression opportunities. (Growing organisation)
- On-going training & development programme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Free parking.
My client is looking to pay £48,000 p/a plus benefits which will be discussed further at interview.
** All enquiries & applications are treated fully confidential **
** Refer a friend scheme - Earn £150 for each candidate you recommend to us that we subsequently go on to place in work **