I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Kidderminster, Worcestershire, England
Care Manager - Kidderminster - £50k
Role: Home Manager
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a small nursing home in Kidderminster. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider. The home provides nursing and residential care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
My client provides excellent, person-centred care across all of its services, and would benefit from the leadership of an experienced and strong manager in at their home in Kidderminster. This home provides respite stays as well as longer residential stays, and has a recent CQC rating of Good.
My client seeks a dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic manager to take the helm at this nursing home. You will supervise and lead an experienced and friendly multi-disciplinary team and will assist in the recruitment and retention of staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, and ensure CQC regulations are adhered to and improved where needed.
Job description for Care Manager:
• Actively filling beds and selling the home
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
The successful candidate for the Care Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN desirable, although not essential
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Experience managing a Nursing Home
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead and manage a team
In return, my client will offer a salary of £50k.
For more information on how to apply for the role of Home Manager please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply.