I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Brighton, East Sussex, England
WANT TO EARN £350 to £650 PER WEEK AS A FLEXIBLE SUPPORT WORKER FOR PEOPLE WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES?
HAMILTON CROSS Support Workers regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
SUPPORT WORKER rates £9 - £18 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Support Workers / Carers / HCAs, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with personal independence, mobility, moving and handling.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Support Worker in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant
- Flexible working
- Be part of an elite team of Support Workers / HCAs / Carers
- Annual training
If you have experience working in care as Support Worker / Carer / Care Assistant then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 0 - 0 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
€ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref HQ00077533
Are you an experienced Social Care Worker? We want to hear from you! Our client, a leading voluntary organisation involved in the c...
London, Greater London, England£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 25,008 - 27,114 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 12th February 2018Ref 12012018
Job Purpose The purpose of the role is to engage with the service-user client base - predominantly adult residents (aged 18 to 65) ...
Slough, Berkshire, England£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearPermanentPosted 12th January 2018
£ 27000 - 30000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 12th January 2018Closes 9th February 2018Ref TRL181212
Job Description: Mental Health & Learning Disabilities AssessorThis is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Assessor to ...