Home Manager - Croydon - £50k
Role: Home Manager
Company: Amber Mace
Contact: Fiona Appleton
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a large nursing home in Croydon. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider. The home provides nursing and residential care for the elderly, some of whom are living with physical disabilities, dementia, or have other mental health needs.
My client provides excellent, person-centred care across all of its services, and would benefit from the leadership of an experienced and strong manager in at their home in Croydon.
My client seeks a dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic manager to take the helm at this nursing home. You will supervise and lead an experienced and friendly multi-disciplinary team and will assist in the recruitment and retention of staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home, and ensure CQC regulations are adhered to and improved.
Job description for Home Manager:
• Actively filling beds and selling the home
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
The successful candidate for the Home Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN desirable, although not essential
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Experience managing a Nursing Home
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead and manage a team
In return, my client will offer a salary of £50k.
For more information on how to apply for the role of Home Manager please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Apply
or email your CV to Apply