I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Frimley, Camberley, Surrey, England
Care Worker MEAR56331
Frimley / Camberley
£9.75 per hour
Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on…
Mears Care are regularly looking for experienced Community Care workers and currently have some opportunities at our Camberley Branch, working across the Frimley / Camberley area.
By joining our team, you are committed to providing the best standards of care and support to older and disabled people who would like to continue living in their own homes.
The role of a Care Worker includes:
• Personal Care – from supporting with personal hygiene to companionship.
• Health Care – prompting and administering medication.
• Dietary Care - Meal preparation and assisting with feeding as required.
• Domestic / Household Services - General household tasks including shopping requirements
• Getting to know your clients and forming great relationships with them
• A driving licence and access to your own vehicle
• Care Experience
• A passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (paid for by Mears)
There are many benefits of working for one of the largest care providers in the UK, including:
• Up to 28 paid holidays per annum
• Mears company pension
• Free uniform
• Access to Mears Advantage money saving scheme
• Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000!
• Annual company fun days
• An employee assist hotline
• Free enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
• Extensive training (funded by Mears), including the transition to complete QCF in Health and Social Care and the Care Certificate to support your career growth
• Extensive induction programme, for which you will be paid, including opportunities to transition automatically to complete QCF
• Career progression can include to become a Senior Care worker, Visiting Officer, Coordinator or Branch Manager
• Care workers will receive, after 12 weeks, a ‘Welcome Bonus’
If you share our passion for making a positive difference in people’s lives, please click apply to start your application.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England£ 9.05 - 9.05 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 9.05 - 9.05 Per hourPart timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MEAR56439
Female Care Worker – Weekends MEAR56439 Wandsworth £9.05 per hour Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on… Me...
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 21st November 2017Ref 149785_S_42307
Are you caring and creative? Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? If yes, then our client's Support Worker ...
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MSJO
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Male Care Assistant / Support Worker to provide direct care as part of a small Nurse l...