I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Newhaven, East Sussex, England
WANT TO EARN £350 to £650 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY CARER / CARE ASSISTANT / SUPPORT WORKER?
HAMILTON CROSS Agency Carers / HCAs regularly earn in excess of £500 per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
Agency Carer rates £9 - £18 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly).
Flexible work for Carers / HCAs / Support Workers, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
- Assist with mobility, moving & handling and promoting independence
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker
- Flexible working
- Be part of an elite team of HCAs / Carers / Support Workers
- Annual training
If you have experience working in care as Agency Carer / Care Assistant / Support Worker then click to join the fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MSJO
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Male Care Assistant / Support Worker to provide direct care as part of a small Nurse l...
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England£ 9.05 - 9.05 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 9.05 - 9.05 Per hourPart timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MEAR56439
Female Care Worker – Weekends MEAR56439 Wandsworth £9.05 per hour Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on… Me...
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 21st November 2017Ref 149785_S_42307
Are you caring and creative? Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? If yes, then our client's Support Worker ...