I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Do you have experience as a Support worker or in Care?
Are you determined to deliver outstanding care to vulnerable adults?
If the answer is yes then we are looking for you for various new roles across the area. Working with various service users such as; older adults, and adults with learning and physical disabilities. Roles are available on both short and long term contracts, as well as ad hoc shifts. We are also offering excellent pay rates dependant on role and experience.
Your Responsibilities will include:
* Working with well with other carers to deliver exceptional care
* Helping service users in all aspects of their lives
* Treating individuals with care and dignity
* Meeting national care standards
* Setting professional boundaries
What we need from you:
* Ideally SVQ level 3 /HNC in Social Care or equivalent
* Proven track record working within professional care
* Flexible availability to work ad hoc shifts as well as days, evening and weekends.
* Able to communicate effectively at all levels
* Full UK drivers licence with use of a car (Desirable)
What we will give you:
* Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
* Flexible shifts, with work patterns that suits your availability and lifestyle
* A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
* Competitive hourly rates
There are a limited amount of positions available, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply for a support worker role please submit your C.V, or for further information please get in contact with Stuart Somervail on Applyfor a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MSJO
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Male Care Assistant / Support Worker to provide direct care as part of a small Nurse l...
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England£ 9.05 - 9.05 Per hourPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 9.05 - 9.05 Per hourPart timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MEAR56439
Female Care Worker – Weekends MEAR56439 Wandsworth £9.05 per hour Are you compassionate, truthful and resilient? If so, read on… Me...