I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Job Title: Residential Team Leader - £20K – Gloucestershire
Salary: Circa £20K
Service: Residential Services – Learning and Physical Disabilities
Company: Amber Mace
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Residential Team Leader to join the team at 3 small specialist care services, that provides residential care for people living with a learning or a physical disability.
As the Team Leader, you will be required to travel between three services. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, and ensuring that the homes are run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To offer clinical support and consultation on all cases, as appropriate
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Experience working in a similar care environment
• Team Leader/Senior Support Worker experience
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Management experience in the healthcare sector
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 21st November 2017Ref 149785_S_42307
Are you caring and creative? Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? If yes, then our client's Support Worker ...
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MSJO
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Male Care Assistant / Support Worker to provide direct care as part of a small Nurse l...