I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bishopsbourne, Canterbury, Kent, England
Location: Bishopsbourne Area, Kent
Salary Circa: £45,000 - £50,000
On behalf of an excellent and reputable care organisation I am looking for an experienced Home Manager to oversee a lovely medium sized care home based close to Bishopsbourne area in Kent. This particular care home specialises in Elderly and Dementia care and has an excellent reputation within the local community. I am looking for a froward thinking Home Manager who can take the care home further and ensure the highest standard of care is provided at all times. The Home Manager will implement and maintain continuous improvements within the care home.
Home Manager's key Responsibilities and Duties required:
• Overall responsibility of the care home
• Ensure the highest standard of care/compliance in the care home
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training/recruitment/appraisals
• Care plans/ audits/reviews/ meetings
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
To be considered for this position you will need to have a minimum 4 years experience working at management level within a similar setting. I am looking for a Home Manager with a proven track record and who can lead and motivate a team to fulfil the homes objectives.
Home Manager key Skills and Qualifications required:
• RMA/NVQ Level 5 in health & social care or equivalent
• Experience of working within a similar setting(care home)
• Dementia & Elderly care knowledge /experience essential
• 4 years + management experience
• Excellent Management & Leadership skills
• Strong knowledge of CQC
• Hard-working, confident and flexible
• Ability to Build rapport with staff, residents and their families
• Be a good role model
To be considered for this excellent Home Manager opportunity then please send an updated CV to Apply or simply contact Therese at Purosearch on Apply.
The Company: The Company is a leading and reputable care organisation with a number of homes throughout the South East.
The Home Manager post will be suitable for: Home Manager, Registered Manager, Residential Care Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Care Manager
Rugeley, Staffordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref J89590
Are you an experienced domiciliary care manager or care co-ordinator looking for a career-defining opportunity?Our client is a succ...