I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, England
Deputy Manager - £17.84 - £18.75 p/h – Clacton-on-Sea
Job Title: Deputy Manager
Salary: £17.84 - £18.75 p/h
Company: Amber Mace
Contact: Ryan Hirst
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within a Learning Disabilities service on the outskirts of Clacton on Sea, paying an hourly rate of £17.84 - £18.75.
The service provides support for people living with learning disabilities, complex needs, have mental health needs, or challenging behaviour. The service is made up of two sites; a unit that supports women with learning disabilities and an individualised, separate flat for an individual who requires intensive 24 hour care.
As Deputy Manager, you will assist the Service Manager in the general day-to-day running of the service. You will be a strong authoritative presence while the manager is away and will support the team at a supervisory level. You will ideally come from a Learning Disabilities/Complex Care background at a senior level and hold a valid nursing PIN. (RNLD or RMN)
The Role of Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures
Skills/ Qualifications required of the Deputy Manager:
• Valid NMC PIN (RNLD or RMN)
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in Learning Disability or Mental Health care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
In return, my client will offer an hourly wage of £17.84 – 18.75 dependent on experience, as well as an excellent benefits package including 33 days paid holiday, paid DBS and a pension scheme.