I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Crawley, West Sussex, England
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Unit Manager to join the established team within a 90 bedded Residential Home in Crawley, West Sussex.
The post holder will ensure delivery of quality of care and support to service users in line with our clients care principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'. You will work together with your colleagues to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met.
Essentials Skills & Duties of a Unit Manager:
• Play an important part in developing and implementing evidence based individualised care packages, therapeutic interventions, and individualised activity programmes;
• Leading and supervising the support teams to deliver the highest standards of person centred care using clinical governance and their own personal development;
• You will be familiar in areas concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring. You will have an effective way of communicating with your team;
• Be able to communicate and engage effectively with our service users, their families and colleagues, good interpersonal and working relationship skills are essential;
• Have a good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs, of service users and assist those who have mobility or continence needs, using the appropriate aids and equipment;
• Provide appropriate levels of care and support to ensure that personal hygiene needs are met, (washing, dressing, bathing, using the toilet);
• It is essential to be Health and Safety aware, to ensure the safety of our services users and colleagues.
This is a permanent full time position 37.5 hours per week and offers a competitive salary of £28,282 per annum plus;
• Full paid induction programme
• Paid annual leave – 28 days per year inclusive of bank holidays
• Free Uniform
• Discounted Meals while on Shift
• Child care vouchers
• Quarterly incentive scheme
• Pension scheme
• Excellent development and promotion opportunities
• Work towards a QCF qualification
• Retail discounts and vouchers
• Holiday discounts
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
• Excellent rates of pay
• Employee assistance program to all contracted staff including face to face counselling
For further information please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.