I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
London, Greater London, England
The successful Candidate will have:
- HCPC Registration
- 2 years minimum post qualifying experience in Social Work
- Updated DBS
- Evidence of 2 years minimum experience in Children services/Adult Services/ Mental Health
- (EXPERIENCE MUST BE IN UK)
- Evidence of working in a multi-agency team, to safeguard vulnerable children or adults, in line with Children Act 1989, Children Act 2004. Care Act 2014, and relevant law.
- Ready to work ASAP
- Roles currently availble are with BRENT & LEWISHAM COUNCIL
If interested please email or call Apply
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Lambeth, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 6th November 2017
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 6th November 2017Closes 20th November 2017Ref TM Stock KG
We are looking to recruit a Team Manager within the Stockwell area on a permanent basis to work within the housing sector. This is ...
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourContractPosted 20th November 2017
£ 23.67 - 23.67 Per hourFull timeContractPosted 20th November 2017Closes 27th November 2017Ref JO0000001452
John Edwin is a recruitment and staffing company providing a specialist service to public and private sector organisations in the h...