I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Coventry, West Midlands, England
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Main Activities & Responsibilities:
- You will be expected to undertake a combination of the activities listed below, this may vary over time in accordance with business need and at the discretion of the line manager.
- To deliver good quality care provision and practice for children in accordance with Children's Homes Regulations 2001 and National Minimum Standards, and current departmental policy & procedures, so as to ensure that care services are of the highest quality and a positive option for children.
- To maintain a range of daily, weekly and monthly records, in accordance with procedures and current legislation.
- To deliver effective communications both within the Home and with outside agencies and the community
- To assist in planning and implementing a range of plans for children who are resident at or referred to the Children's Home, together with child care social workers, staff from other agencies and all those involved with the child
- To work directly with children within the home on areas such as personal issues, education attendance and attainment, health and family work.
- To ensure that children comply with health and safety, particularly fire procedures.
- To administer children's medication, in accordance with current procedures and legislation.
- To regularly attend and participate in team meetings.
- To complete any other tasks and duties, as may be required and directed by line management.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on Apply. Please ask for the Social Care Department.
Ref: SuWo Cov 2
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 10th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 10th November 2017Closes 10th December 2017Ref MSJO
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Male Care Assistant / Support Worker to provide direct care as part of a small Nurse l...
Kettering, Northamptonshire, England£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPermanentPosted 13th November 2017
£ 15600 - 15600 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 13th November 2017Closes 21st November 2017Ref 149785_S_42307
Are you caring and creative? Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? If yes, then our client's Support Worker ...