I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Camberley, Surrey, England
Support Workers – Camberley - £8.58 p/h
Service: Supported Living Property
Hourly Rate: £8.58 p/h, FT
Company: Amber Mace
Contact Name: Katie Harrison
Amber Mace are currently looking for multiple Support Workers to join the team at a supported living property. This is a small-sized home that provides supported living to service users with learning disabilities. As a Support Worker, you will ideally have experience working with vulnerable adults.
As a member of the Care Team, you will support and assist senior staff by contributing to the care, comfort and wellbeing of service users, ensuring that all individuals are cared for and supported with dignity, consideration and kindness.
Role requirements for a Support Worker:
• Engage with service users and provide personal care in accordance with their individual care plans
• Support and reassure service users to ensure a high standard of care
• Report any accidents, incidents or concerns to senior members of staff
• Complete all delegated tasks provided by senior staff/management
• Participate in training, appraisals and staff meetings and undertake other tasks, consistent with the post
• Maintain individual’s confidentiality
• Ensure all work complies with Health and Safety and the relevant policies and procedures.
Skills/Qualifications for the Support Worker:
• NVQ Level 2 in Care or willingness to work towards this
• Experience working alongside vulnerable adults (preferable not essential)
• Understand Person Centred Care
• Good Communication Skills
• Customer focused, with an energetic, cheerful attitude
• UK Driving Licence is essential
In return, my client will offer an hourly rate of £8.58 p/h and a fantastic benefits package.
Chichester, West Sussex, England£ 7.50 - 9.00 Per hourTemporaryPosted 17th November 2017
£ 7.50 - 9.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th November 2017Closes 1st December 2017Ref Req/397714
Support Workers We need you !!!!Support Workers - £7.50 - £9.00phAre you an experienced, dedicated Support Worker with experience w...