I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Dartford, Kent, England
R esident Experience Manager
Eglantine Villa Care Home
Salary dependent upon experience
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and committed Resident Experience Manager to join the team in our care home in Dartford.
About the home
The stunning Eglantine Villa is a converted private residence that's been converted and modernised to a very high standard. It offers a delightful 50-room residential and nursing home set in three-and-a-half acres of beautiful gardens. The home is made up of two separate buildings (Jasmine Lodge and Lavender Cottage) that provide very specialist care. Both have the benefit of access to the glorious landscaped gardens - complete with conservatory and patio area.
About the role
* To ensure the provision of excellent person centred customer service within our Care Home
* To support the Home Manager with sales enquiry management.
* Maintain and monitor compliance with Bupa policies and external Regulations, as delegated by the Home Manager.
* Design, plan and review to ensure that high quality customer service is delivered throughout the Care Home all day, every day.
* Take ownership of all potential Customer enquiries (walk ins or telephone enquiries, data capture, and follow ups)
* Be responsible for sales negotiations during show rounds
* Sensitively review pipeline of potential new customers and future sales
* Check all new admissions to the Home are happy and settled (including ensuring that full financial assessment completed, T&C's signed and the Customer is fully welcome into the Home)
* Complete "Daily Walk Round" focusing on enhancing customer service in the Home (check showrooms, dining rooms, lounge, reception, speak to Residents)
* Log/action customer complaints
* Cover for General / Home Manager, as required
* Ensure that commercials are priced correctly against specific resident care requirements and up to date Financial Assessments are in place for each Resident
* Ensure all regulatory Safeguarding / Adult Support and Protection standards are met
* Complete required reports for Sales and Marketing
* Create and then subsequently review with the General / Home Manager all initiatives aimed at enabling residents, relatives and staff to co-produce service development.
Who we're looking for
* Experience of providing Sales and Customer Service innovation
* Experience of managing multiple teams
* Possess solid Judgment Skills
* Implement pragmatic solutions to improve the quality of the customer service within the care home budget.
* Understand the link between your role and the achievement of company objectives.
* Ensure compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements.
* The ability to identify opportunities to increase profitability and reduce cost.
* Manage your own workload supported by General / Home Manager and Partner Services.
* Be self motivated and be able to work with little guidance on a day to day basis.
What's in it for you?
Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive package that includes:
* A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development.
* Bupa Fit - a staff health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor's, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on Bupa dental
* 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
* Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
* Child care voucher scheme
* Interest free travel ticket loans
* Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
Who we are
Bupa Care Homes provides expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to almost 18,000 people in nearly 300 UK homes. Our purpose is to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Passionate about making lives better, every decision we make is because we care. It's why we inspire and support our carers to put our residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do. We're really passionate about recruiting our people efficiently.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.