I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Wellington, Somerset, England
I am currently looking for a Deputy Manager to join a major care home provider based in the South, in one of their lovely homes in the Taunton area. This home provides nursing and residential care to elderly service users.
Deputy Manager Job Role:
• Assisting the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff.
• Manage Rotas
Deputy Manager Requirements:
• Can work well under pressure
• Management Qualification
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Management experience
• Good communication skills (written and verbally)
Deputy Manager Benefits:
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Childcare Vouchers
• Annual Care Awards
• Shopping discount scheme
For more information or to apply for this excellent Deputy Manager position please contact Steph Hamilton at purosearch on Applyor email your most up to date cv to Apply
(Key Words: Deputy Manager, Deputy Residential Home Manager, Deputy Nursing Home Manager)