I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Worthing, West Sussex, England
Re-ablement and Emotional Well being support worker
West Sussex (Community Based role work in your area)
Pay: Updwards of £8.03ph (DOE) (45p per Mile)
Experienced and non experienced Vacancies
How would you like the chance to really help people and really make a positive impact?
Does a dynamic and diverse day out in the community sound appealing to you?
Want the best pay rates for care workers in the region
A leading National provider of care. looking for people with or with out experience who share our values and our commitment to helping and caring for individuals in our community.
What are the benefits?
* HUGELY REWARDING JOB
* Performance Related bonus and pay Review in March (Annually)
* Enrol onto a level 2 / 3 care qualification fully funded
* 24 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holiday) pro rata
* Ongoing training & career development
* Promotion and career progression is actively encouraged
* Work with the leading care company in the region
What are your responsibilities?
* Driving around the community to appointments
* Developing self-confidence to enable safe transfers including getting up from a chair, in and out of bed and on and off the toilet.
* Personal care tasks such as chances to undertake washing, dressing and toileting independently.
* Support in finding new ways in dealing with everyday tasks including: food and drink preparation, shopping, organising and planning daily routines, using transport, laundry, Bills and Admin and community access
What is required?
* Clean Driving Licence
* Your Own Vehicle
* A true desire and passion to help people
You've read this far so I know you're interested; please send your CV to the below email and I'll be in touch as soon as you've been shortlisted!
Recruitment Specialist in South of England
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Chichester, West Sussex, England£ 7.50 - 9.00 Per hourTemporaryPosted 17th November 2017
£ 7.50 - 9.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th November 2017Closes 1st December 2017Ref Req/397714
Support Workers We need you !!!!Support Workers - £7.50 - £9.00phAre you an experienced, dedicated Support Worker with experience w...
Lambeth, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 6th November 2017
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 6th November 2017Closes 20th November 2017Ref TM Stock KG
We are looking to recruit a Team Manager within the Stockwell area on a permanent basis to work within the housing sector. This is ...