I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Snodland, Kent, England
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Regional role, north Kent based
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience - with Car Allowance and the additional benefits below
Hours: Full-time, permanent position
We are delighted to be recruiting for an exciting new role for a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager for a reputable healthcare organisation specialising in caring for individuals with learning disabilities. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager / Sales Manager to join an established and well-run team and assist them with the continued growth and expansion of their business. Providing high-quality personalised residential & domiciliary care for adults with learning disabilities, Physical disabilities and complex needs.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for building strong working relationships with Local authorities across the south east. Using the relationships to identify areas of potential growth for the business; liaising across the business to ensure accurate application and implementation of growth projects. You will be required to interact across the business working with Operations Directors and managers as well as Service and Home managers to ensure new potential new business is accurately identified, tendered for and then implemented through your region.
You will have a good working knowledge of healthcare, particularly within the healthcare sector; to ensure that all Health and safety and CQC guidelines and policies are met and adhered to.
This is a regional role looking after the South East; however candidates will ideally be place in the North Kent area, ideal in Maidstone, Rochester, Aylesford, Gravesend, Sittingbourne, Swanley, and Sevenoaks area
· We are looking for an experienced, committed, flexible and friendly individual to fill this position.
· Ideally you will have Business development experience as well as preferably a QCF / NVQ4 in Management in Care, Registered Managers Award or NVQ3 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent qualification.
· You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a genuine desire to deliver a quality service to individuals with learning disabilities.
· You must have trackable proof of increasing occupancy in a residential or supported living setting as well as building on hours serviced within a domiciliary setting. This includes tendering for business with councils and local authorities.
· Preferably you will have a strong working knowledge of care organisations that operate within your region.
Benefits & Incentives:
· Strong career progression opportunities and personal development
· Funded training courses and university-accredited courses
· Transport assistance in rural locations
· Pension scheme
· Life assurance
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Sick pay
· Childcare vouchers
· Rewards scheme
Rugeley, Staffordshire, England£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearPermanentPosted 18th November 2017
£ 25000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 18th November 2017Closes 16th December 2017Ref J89590
Are you an experienced domiciliary care manager or care co-ordinator looking for a career-defining opportunity?Our client is a succ...