I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Nursing Home Manager – Basingstoke - £65K
Role: Nursing Home Manager
Company: Amber Mace
Contact: Jordan Race
An exciting new opportunity has recently arisen to oversee the running of a medium-sized nursing home in Basingstoke. This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider. The home provides nursing and residential care for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia.
My client seeks a dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic manager to take the helm at their nursing home. You will supervise and lead an experienced and friendly multi-disciplinary team and will assist in the recruitment and retention of staff. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home.
Job description for Nursing Home Manager:
• Actively filling beds and selling the home
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensure CQC compliance & Improvement
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
The successful candidate for the Nursing Home Manager will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
• A valid Nursing PIN
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Experience managing an Elderly Nursing Home
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lead and manage a team
In return, my client will offer a salary up to £65k.