I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bournemouth, Dorset, England
Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Assurance Director
£53,000-£55,000 plus £10k bonus and £5k car allowance
Purosearch are proud to announce a wonderful Quality Assurance Manager / QA Director role covering Dorset.
As Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Director you will provide hands on support to Home Managers to ensure CQC compliance across all care homes and to ensure the very highest care is delivered at all times. As Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Director you will develop and deliver action plans for all internal and external inspections. As Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Director you will ensure each service in your area achieves 100% compliance.
Part of the Quality Assurance Manager / Quality Director role will focus upon helping homes prepare for inspections, recognising indicators of poor quality through observation analysis of key clinical indicators, and acting quickly to remedy. Leading the implementation of all initiatives that improve the quality of life of Residents. Delivering clinical quality training and working with commissioners and external professionals to ensure the homes in your area have a great reputation.
To apply for this fantastic Quality Assurance Manager vacancy you must have:
• Experience of improving services and can prove quality assurance experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Project management and planning skills
• Good team building and leadership skills
• Ability to prioritise and plan time effectively
• Able to identify indicators of poor performance and poor quality and act effectively
• Ability to analyse management
• Experience of managing a complex home or group of homes
• Has led diverse teams and delivered good quality and commercial results
• Previous experience of multi-site management
Candidates should have worked as: care home manager, registered manager, nursing home manager, QA manager, quality manager, quality assurance manager, quality director, quality assurance director, peripatetic manager, troubleshooting manager, turn around manager etc.