I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
Senior Nurse – Bristol - £18ph
Hours: Full Time
Company: Care home with nursing
Contact: Charlotte Metcalfe
Amber Mace is currently looking for a Senior Staff Nurse to join the team at a Care Home in Bristol, providing services for the Elderly and Younger adults with dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, physical disabilities and sensory impairment. My client is looking for a qualified and experienced RMN or RNLD to provide excellent standards of care for residents.
Please note, there are days and nights available.
• Taking charge of one of the nursing units
• Leading and supervising a team of nurses
• Delivery of excellent, person-centred care
• Administering medication
• Implementing personalised care plans for residents
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
Salary & package
• £18ph plus company benefits