I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Wheatley, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Deputy Manager –Wheatley – £38k
Amber Mace are currently working with an amazing, prestigious, nation-wide care provider who are recruiting for a Deputy Manager to work within a stunning service situated just a few miles outside of Oxford. This is a small home, with a beautiful landscaped outdoor area, A CQC report that is Good in every aspect, and fantastic care ratings from all residents. The home always has a new event or activity, and is a joyful, happy place to work – perfect for a Deputy Manager who wants to provide high quality care whilst having a good time with the residents, and co-workers.
The home are looking for a Deputy Nurse Manager that has previous experience of CQC standards, to help them maintain their current status within the care sector. We’re looking for somebody that can use their own initiative to ensure everything is running as smoothly and compliantly as possible.
• Supporting and deputising for the Home Manager
• Oversee the effective delivery of medication, and carrying out audits to ensure CQC compliance
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Deputy Manager:
• Hold a current NMC Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
• Ideally hold an NVQ 4/5 or similar
This position is suitable for Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, Deputy Manager, Home Manager, Nurse Managers and Service Manager’s.