I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Our client is looking for an experienced Support Worker to work directly with service users as part of a team to ensure the provision of accommodation services and physical environment within the community operate effectively and consistently.
You will be meeting the needs of service users on a day to day basis and your duties will include:
– Daily carer activities including showering, incontinence support and toileting, laundry, cleaning etc
– Assistance in managing medication/health regimes and liaising with GP and Pharmacists
– Arranging doctors/healthcare appointments
– Addressing impacts of dementia and confusion
– Assistance with managing the deterioration of health
– Providing support to the project workers by following up on support plan actions
– Providing care interventions, daily living support and accompanying service users to appointments
– Operating the Social Programme
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, Social Work, Psychology or Counselling
– 2 years experience of working in a social or caring setting
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Apply
Chichester, West Sussex, England£ 7.50 - 9.00 Per hourTemporaryPosted 17th November 2017
£ 7.50 - 9.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryPosted 17th November 2017Closes 1st December 2017Ref Req/397714
Support Workers We need you !!!!Support Workers - £7.50 - £9.00phAre you an experienced, dedicated Support Worker with experience w...
Lambeth, London, Greater London, England£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearPermanentPosted 6th November 2017
£ 34000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentPosted 6th November 2017Closes 20th November 2017Ref TM Stock KG
We are looking to recruit a Team Manager within the Stockwell area on a permanent basis to work within the housing sector. This is ...