Registered Manager - Mental health
Sale, Greater Manchester, England
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join a well-known and highly respected provider of care to individuals with Mental Health. The role holder will be the CQC registered manager responsible for running their care home in sale.
The role holder will be responsible for maintaining the highest levels of care they provide within the home as well as managing the staff teams and dealing with budgets and other management responsibilities.
The role holder will also be expected to use their high levels of experience to train and develop new and existing staff.
Registered Manager - Requirements-
* In-depth knowledge and experience of working with Mental Health
* Extensive management experience
* Experience working as a registered manager previously
* Registered Manager award
Registered Manager - Responsibilities-
* Continually developing staff team and providing overall leadership
* Maintenance of business relationships
* Completing action plans from audits
* Managing budgets efficiently
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
- £ 28000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
Ref: RT - MSRM - 1210
This job was posted to: Home manager