Assistant Operations Manager - Learning Disabilities
Blackpool, Lancashire, England
I am currently working on behalf of a national charity providing person-centred support for people with learning disabilities in the UK. They are currently looking to appoint a strong Assistant Operations Manager to manage a number of supported living and outreach services in the Blackpool area!
The role will have day to day responsibility for supporting 3 service managers within supported living services as well as ensuring that the outreach services in the area are ran to an excellent standard.
* Proven leadership ability - previous track record of leading a team and able to demonstrate their ability of driving services forward
* Experience of working within the support sector at a management level
* Possess, or be willing to work towards, a relevant professional / management qualification
* Sound knowledge of working with people with a range of Learning Disabilities
* Excellent ability to interpret and apply CQC fundamental standards of quality and safety
* Knowledge & understanding of CQC essential standards of quality & safety and other external quality assurance frameworks
* Ability to set business development plans for the locality and to monitor achievements, review targets and evaluate plans.
* Ability to develop marketing opportunities in partnership with the Business Development Team to promote the locality
* Excellent IT skills and use of a vehicle for business use are essential.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. If you know anyone who is looking for work at the moment then please get in touch!
- £ 32000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 11 Nov 2017
Ref: RT - OT - 1210
This job was posted to: Care manager