Health care assistant
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is a well established healthcare organisation, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry. We are in need of a Care Assistant within Poole and surrounding areas for an elderly and learning disabilities residential site.
Main Responsibilities of the Care Assistant will include:
- Supporting older individuals in a supported living site.
- Medication calls for the people you support
- Assist the people you support with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Helping with feeding
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
- Ensuring the people you support are comfortable and very well cared for at all times.
As a Care Assistant you will be involved in meeting the needs of a diverse group of service users. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health include:
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours - Full or part time hours to suit your availability,
- Pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- We offer FREE ongoing training and support to all successful applicants
- DBS Scheme - Receive your money back *after completing a fixed number of working hours* or split the costs
- Refer a friend scheme - get up to £150
Sugarman Health Care Assistant requirements:
- Being passionate about providing high quality care services
- Dedicated to delivering the best quality of care
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Caring and polite
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills
For more information please call Applyand ask if you may speak to Nicholas .
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 7.50 - 16.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant