Deputy Nurse Manager
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
Deputy Nurse Manager.
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
Salary- £16.50 per hour (depending on experience).
42 Hours per week.
I am currently working with a high quality care provider within the UK. They specialise in care for the elderly and have been doing so for a number of years. However they do also have a collection of services which cater for those with learning disabilities and various mental health conditions.
I am currently working with them to recruit a highly experience deputy manager within one of their nursing homes based within Chesterfield. This is a 40 bed home which provides nursing and residential care to residents who are elderly and may suffer from dementia.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Nurse Qualified (desired but not essential)
• Good understanding of care home management
• Knowledge of working with learning/ physical disabilities
• Previous experience within a similar
• Good understanding of CQC and regulations
What you will receive:
• A salary of £16.50 depending on experience
• 42 hours a week
• Working within a leading company
• Great career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step within their career and become part of a leading company!
Please do not hesitate to get in touch and call Gemma Wright at Purosearch on Applyto discuss it further and to put your CV forward! Alternatively email a copy of your CV over to Apply for immediate attention!
- £ 16.5 - 16.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager