Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
Working with a UK wide renowned care provider covering the Salisbury area offering a clear, reliable and truly personal service to help individuals remain independent in their own homes.
We are looking for an experienced Care Coordinator who can assist in managing and monitoring the quality delivery of a Home Care service for elderly and disabled individuals as an office based care coordinator.
The successful Care Coordinator will be responsible for:
* Monitoring staff and client communications
* Monitoring and managing the Rotas,
* Responding to complaints and queries from clients
* Ensuring good record keeping
* Registering and interviewing Domiciliary Care Workers and Support Workers.
* Emergency assignment of workers to cover care calls when required
* Being on call one in every three weekends
You will be part of a strong and vibrant team working in a well-structured domiciliary care service who are proud to make a difference.
Experience / Qualifications
Care Coordinators need have experience in working within a similar position - ideally dealing with elderly and vulnerable people
* Applicants will have a good mind set
* Strong social care experience
* Be a great team player with good communication skills
* Ideally own your own transport
The role is offering and excellent package - very competitive base salary with an excellent bonus structure based on revenue generated. You will be part of an excellent solid team of 4 within the office dealing with 50 clients and 25 carers.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
- £ 24000 - 24000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Care manager