Registered Service Manager
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
Domus are currently working with a fantastic nationwide charity who specialise in supporting adults with profound hearing loss and mental health needs to recruit a Registered Manager to oversee two of their residential services in Wandsworth.
The salary for this role is £28,000 - £31,000 per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
* Managing all aspects of running the home including supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensuring adherence to all CQC fundamental standards.
* Communicating effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
* Training, developing and motivating staff through example and attention to good working practice.
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally have been a CQC Registered Manager previously, with experience of managing a CQC Registered Service. An exceptional Deputy Manager looking to step up will also be considered.
* Be exceptionally well-organised and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams.
* A good understanding of the latest developments within the field of learning disabilities.
* Have the ability to motivate and lead a team of staff, ensuring the highest standards of care are provided.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 28000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
Ref: JDHC - RSMWC - 1110
This job was posted to: Home manager