Waking Nights Support Worker
Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent, England
Exito is calling all support workers for a fantastic opportunity within your area! Do you have experience as a support worker?
Do you have experience working with young adults with learning disabilities? We have an opportunity in the Staplehurst area.
We have some Waking Nights vacancies available on a full-time permanent contract.
Shift patterns - 4 days working, 4 days off. Shifts start from 9pm - 7:30am
If you have the skills below please contact us today!
- Minimum of 1 year’s care experience as support worker
- Hold an NVQ level 2 or health and social care qualification
- Experience working with young adults with learning disabilities
- Empathetic, caring, compassionate
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Committed to enhancing the lives of vulnerable people.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now
We look forward to hearing from you!
- £ 15,000 Per year
- Full time
- Contract, Permanent
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 31 Oct 2017
Ref: Staplehurst Nights
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities, Support worker