Reading, Berkshire, England
Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is well-established healthcare organization, with over 20 years experience in the Healthcare industry.
We are in need for a support worker of both full-time or permanent positions within our client near Tilehurst area.
Our client is a charity organization that supports adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex needs within a day centered program to learn and develop new skills for each individual, and provides supported living and domiciliary care services to a number of people within the area.
Our client can upskill and can provide progression and qualifications to any support worker who wants to join them.
As a Health Care Assistant / Support Worker, you will be involved in meeting the needs of a diverse group of service users. You will need to be caring and attentive with skills that are necessary to build a strong and trusting relationship with people. It is also important that you work well within a team as you will be working alongside other members of staff.
Benefits working for Sugarman Health include:
- Ask us about the £9.50 minimum pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours - Full or part time hours to suit your availability,
- Pension scheme
- Paid Holiday
- We offer FREE ongoing training and support to all successful applicants
- DBS Scheme - Receive your money back *after completing a fixed number of working hours* or split the costs
- Refer a friend scheme - get up to £150
Sugarman Health applicant requirements:
- Being passionate about providing high-quality care services
- Dedicated to delivering the best quality of care
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Caring and polite
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills
** Previous care experience preferred **
** Eligibility documents to work in the UK **
** Full employment history and 3 years of reference history **
** Full enhanced DBS clear **
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role please call Apply and APPLY TODAY!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 9.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities