Plymouth, Devon, England
Deputy Home Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
I am currently looking for an excellent Deputy Home Manager to join a developing care organisation in one of their lovely homes in Plymouth. My client has services across the UK specialising in elderly residential and nursing care.
This particular service is a purpose built home that provides residential, nursing and dementia care for elderly service users.
As Deputy Home Manager you will be Nurse qualified (RGN/RMN) and possess strong knowledge of the elderly and dementia care sector. The successful Deputy Home Manager will have previous experience in this sector, have an enthusiastic attitude towards the Deputy Home Manager Role and be fully aware of CQC legislation.
The Deputy Home Manager Job Role:
• Support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home
• Acting as Home Manager in the Registered Home Managers Absence
• Assisting with the recruitment of staff
• Liaising with GPs, Social Workers and other Health Care professionals
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• Develop the skills of the care team
For more information or to apply for this fantastic Deputy Home Manager role please contact Steph Hamilton on Applyor email your most up to date CV to Apply
(Key words: Deputy Manager, Deputy Nursing Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager)
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager