Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
Search Medical have Vacancies throughout the Central Belt Area for Experienced Support Workers to join our new medical division. We are looking for exceptional people who can offer our clients the best possible care. You will be working within Nursing and residential Care Home setting in areas such as Stirling and surrounding areas.
What Search Medical can offer you?
* Pay Rates up to £ per hour.
* 28 Days Holidays.
* Free Uniform.
* Free Training.
* Free PVG.
* Contract of Perm and Temp employment.
If you have the following:
* Right to live and work in the UK.
* Min 3 months care Experience in a care home setting.
* Registered with the SSSC or working towards registration.
* Referee contact detail for all employment in the last 12 months.
* Practical Manual Handling Certificate (Obtained within the last 12 months)
* SVQ level 2 in Health & Social care an advantage.
Please apply online or call Search Medical on Apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Support worker