Operations Director (Learning Disabilities/Mental Health)
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Domus are currently working with a well-established nationwide care provider to recruit an experienced Operations Director to oversee the running of their services across the country. The services provide for adults with learning disabilities and complex mental health needs.
* To provide operational management within area of responsibility working closely with other senior team members.
* To ensure all services fully comply with all appropriate statutory standards and requirements as dictated by regulators.
* Ensure that within the region there is provision of 24 hour professional support for service delivery staff and that an effective out of hour's placement service is available for customers.
* To ensure a cost effective approach to management of resources and that the Company financial systems are applied.
The ideal candidate will:
* Clinical Excellence: focused on providing the best quality care.
* Customer Focus: concentrated on existing and potential customers' needs and wants, exceeding expectations through excellent service.
* Strategic Thinker: vision of what the business might look like, where the opportunities are, what these might do.
* Business Planner: able to translate strategic priorities into operations plans.
* Commercially Astute: able to effectively balance care and commercial demands.
* Drive for Results: relentless drive to achieve results, setting clear goals and standards to deliver or do things better.
* Operational Excellence: decisive about business activities that will deliver benefits, initiating action and managing resources.
* RNLD, RMN or RGN is desirable.
* Ideally be a driver due to the multi-site nature of the role.
***I cover all Nursing and Home/Hospital Manager vacancies across the Home Counties and the South-West, so if you are looking for work and living in this region please send me your CV and I will give you a call.***
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
- £ 70000 - 70000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
Ref: AM - ODOPS - 1010
This job was posted to: Learning disabilities, Mental health