Deputy Manager - RGN/ RMN
Upton-upon-Severn, Worcester, Worcestershire, England
Deputy Manager RMN
Location : Worcestershire
Hours : contracted hours per week including weekend working
Salary :£35,000 – 40,000
Athona Recruitment are excited to be working a provider whose mission is to continue to develop a high quality care home group, focusing on the person and lifestyle by delivering exceptional services with professionalism, in a caring and friendly environment with highly dedicated staff focused on delivering high quality care.
My client are recruiting for the Deputy Manager for one of its nursing homes near Worcestershire
As the Deputy manager you will work as a committed member of the Management Team within the Home and support the Home Manager specifically taking the lead responsibility for Dementia, GSF, and staff training. To actively promote and encourage as much personal independence and choice as possible within the activities of daily living and ensure person centred care is given at all times.
Skills and Knowledge Needed:
• An ability to implement the company’s preferred working practices.
• An understanding and empathy with the older person with Mental Health and Nursing needs.
• Worked within a Care Home setting for a Minimum of 2 years.
• Knowledge of Care Quality Commission (CQC) Guidelines.
• Gold Standard Framework for end of life Care
• Knowledge of Dementia Strategy and Dementia mapping is desired but not essential
Please get in touch for more details
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 10 Oct 2017
Closes 10 Nov 2017
Ref: kels DM RMN ST clo
This job was posted to: Deputy home manager