DublinHealthcare Assistant required
In partnership with Resilience Care we are now recruiting for a permanent care worker in Dublin 15.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organisation and offers lots of opportunities to the successful candidates.
- Fetac 5 in Healthcare support or equivalent qualification.
- Will have a minimum 3 to 6 months experience in the area of intellectual disability. Placement or voluntary experience accepted.
- Some experience working with clients with Epilepsy.
- Fluent written & spoken English.
- Completed a Patient Manual Handling course
- Hep B vaccinations received.
- Have C.P.R.
- Full Irish Drivers licence
Be flexible, team orientated with a strong sense of empathy.
Call Lorraine on Apply
Email: Apply TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 6 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant