Health Care Assistant
Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe), Wales
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing is one of the UK's leading care staffing providers. We are looking for a passionate and motivated care assistant to work within Residential & Nursing Homes across the Swansea area.
Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in care and be passionate about providing high quality care services.
- Support a variety of clients.
- Support staff undertaking duties including personal care and observations.
- Assist patients with all aspects of personal care such as washing, shaving and oral hygiene, toileting and updating records.
- Perform light housekeeping activities.
- 6 months minimum working in care settings
- Full employment history and 3 years of reference history
- Passionate about providing high quality care services
- Dedicated to delivering the best quality of care
- Reliable, punctual and flexible
- Caring and polite
- Well rounded verbal and written communication skills
- Eligibility documents to work in the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Competitive & negotiable pay
- Supportive office team with a 24 hour on call phone
- 28.5 days paid holiday per year
- Reward Cord - After 6 months service you will have access to the reward cord which gives you access to discounts in shops, restaurants, gyms and many other fantastic benefits
- Free training
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- £ 7.50 - 9.75 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 9 Oct 2017
Closes 6 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Care assistant